Join with us on our adventure as we build East Alstead's first brewery and what is quite possibly the only off-grid commercial brewery in the United States. We feel that what we brew and how we brew it are equally important. If you would like to help out with this project, contact me at: tim@belgianmare.com.




The Belgian Mare Says Hello!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Last of the Anderson American Heritage Series Windows

The rain continues.  Today it was thunder-storms.  However, there was a brief respite.   During this short interval between storms, I ran out and checked the area around the rough opening for the loft window (the last window we needed to install). It was dry, so I decided to try to install the last window.  This was a small window, two feet by two feet, so it was easy to position but a bit small for leaning out of and putting in screws and taping edges etc.  I managed, but I still had to take a few trips up the ladder to put in additional screws and smooth out tape.  In the end, I got the last window installed and it feels good.

Cheers!


Between bouts of bad weather, the last window was finally installed!

No comments:

Post a Comment