So the draft horses decided to do some creative rearrangements to one of their sheds. That happenstance has left me with little time the last week as I have torn down the old shed and built up a new one. We are a little less than half way finished with the new shed. Hopefully this one will be able to better withstand the horses' creative endeavors.
On the brewery side, I have finished putting up the beadboard paneling. Marcus helped with most of it, but the last four sheets I put up myself. At an average of nearly one hour per sheet, it was a humbling experience. On the plus side, I am much better with a circular saw than I was before I started building the brewery. Three of the walls have been painted. Once the fourth is finished the corner trim and headers can be put up. For now though, I have a horse shed to finish! Cheers!
|Insulation in place an paneling started.|