Last week I took two days off work to try to get some work done on the brewery. This weekend I tried to finish what I started. Well, I did not get as far as I wanted, but then I always plan for too much. What I have got done was pretty good.
I build and framed an interior door. This is quite a task if, if one has not done it before. In the end it took a surprising amount of time to complete. However, now that it is done it looks pretty good.
The other task I accomplished was framing the partition wall. Since we plan to have a sales area, we needed to have an interior wall to separate the brewing and sales areas. This was not too difficult a task. The only problem was that since it is 9'4" from the concrete floor to the joists above I had to build the wall and then build a short extension to connect it to the floor above.
So I accomplished a good bit of work over the last two weekends. Hopefully, I will soon have some more videos and pictures to post.