Join with us on our adventure as we build East Alstead's first brewery and what is quite possibly the only off-grid commercial brewery in the United States. We feel that what we brew and how we brew it are equally important. If you would like to help out with this project, contact me at: tim@belgianmare.com.




The Belgian Mare Says Hello!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Interior Trim


Near-continuous has prevented me from finishing the last bit of siding.  That does not mean that I have been able to do nothing.  Thumbing my nose at the heavy downpour outside, I took my act inside.  After a trip to Woodell and Daughters for supplies, I was ready to go. In a flurry of cutting, ripping, and nailing, I managed to finish the trim on the doors and windows of the sales area.  These are not the best photos, but it looks pretty nice in real life.

I have also contacted the construction company and soon the chimney will be installed.

Cheers.

Close-up of one of the windows.

Window and door trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment