Join with us on our adventure as we build East Alstead's first brewery and what is quite possibly the only off-grid commercial brewery in the United States. We feel that what we brew and how we brew it are equally important. If you would like to help out with this project, contact me at: tim@belgianmare.com.




The Belgian Mare Says Hello!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Howdy

Hi All,

It may sound a bit contrived, but, welcome to my first post. I am new to blogging so bear with me and, hopefully, we will have some fun. This blog is dedicated to my three favorite things in life: Beer, photography, and philosophy. My favorite beer is (was) Watney's Cream Stout, my photography is at http://www.belgianmare.com/ and my philosophy is decidedly Ancient Greek. Am I the only one amazed that those guys got it right 2500 years ago and since then all we have been trying to do is find a way to prove them wrong?

About the beer thing. I enjoy brewing my own. In fact my wife and I are starting our own brewery. We hope to have it fully functional in the Fall of 2010. It will be a lot of work but also a great adventure. So please stop by often to check on our progress.

And about anything else - have at it. Send me your thoughts and I will respond. I look forward to hearing your thoughts, on anything, and dispensing my suspect knowledge and wisdom upon all of you!

Until next time - Stay Metal!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Tim, this is so cool! I won't have much to say about the beer or photography (other than to oooh and aaah over yours) but maybe I can chime in on philosophy on occasion ;)

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Send me a note over at askthebeerbabe@gmail.com if you'd like to get a pint sometime! Where in NH are you?

    Best of luck on the blogging and brewing adventures ahead!

    ReplyDelete