Join with us on our adventure as we build East Alstead's first brewery and what is quite possibly the only off-grid commercial brewery in the United States. We feel that what we brew and how we brew it are equally important. If you would like to help out with this project, contact me at: tim@belgianmare.com.




The Belgian Mare Says Hello!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Opening Date Set


Greetings Dear Readers,

The opening date for our brewery has finally been set.  I know that all of you have been waiting with bated breath for this moment, so let us delay no more!

The opening date for the Belgian Mare Brewery will be Saturday, May 31st.  The public area will be open from Noon to 6pm.

I realize that this date is later than I had initially hoped, but we had some problems with getting labels and other things.  Given that, I decided to play it safe and set the date back a bit so that I would be sure of having everything ready to go.

There is a plus side to the date getting set back.  Our third brew was just approved for sale.  With this later opening date, it just might be ready for sale...I can't promise, but it just might be...

Cheers!

1 comment: